English Learning for Your Career
Lingofeeds provides a unique guide to professional English. Instead of providing general examples of grammar and usage, Lingofeeds materials employ key phrases taken from specific industries. In this way, you will improve your English using the English you need to improve your career.
Image by http://www.wordle.net/
How to Use Lingofeeds
- The first course Lingofeeds offers is English for Business and Commerce.
- Click on one the listed Topic Areas on the left hand side of the page to access learning materials.
- Click on one of the listed Key Phrases on the right hand side to access pages with numerous examples of business and commerce key phrases.
- 300 key business and commerce phrases are used to provide examples for every learning point. Lingofeeds provides over 1,500 examples!
- Every example is accompanied by a recording to help you with pronunciation skills.
Lingofeeds now has fifteen dialogues focusing on a wide variety of business and commerce related subjects such as job interviewing, financial statistics and customer interactions available on the site. Each dialogue has a listening example and the text of the dialogue which you can view if you choose.Online Billpay
Opening an Account
Cashing a Check
Interview Current Experience
Stock Market Developments
Stock Market Movement
Mutual Funds Advice
Here is an example of the materials you will find on Lingofeeds.
'Have to' expresses everyday responsibilities at work, or for family and friends. 'Must' is only used for strong personal obligations.
Example 'Have to' for Responsibilities:
We have to come up with paperwork and documentation for the audit.
The client has to use the call option by Monday.
Example 'Must' for Strong Obligations:
Each employee must know the customer's requirements to open a new account.
I must call customer service to find out why the account activity on my bill is wrong.